Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A taste of Halloween




I neglected to post a few Halloween pictures from last month. I always love Halloween and this year was no different. I dressed up four different times. It required A LOT OF WORK because I was Beth Chapman, wife of the famed Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman, as played by Whitney. Dog the Bounty Hunter was taken off the air indefinitely for using the N word. Now I, don't agree with the radical racial statements that were made but I have some important information that may exonerate the Chapman family. On the week of Halloween the Chapmans spent a considerable amount of time with their long time African American friend, Oprah. She handed out money, gave away cars, and seemed to be of good cheer in their presence. Hopefully Dog didn't mean the things that he said and is learning to be more tolerant, but we must also note that the Chapmans spent a very important holiday with a very important Black woman. Mahalo!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I can't stop laughing! You look Hot!!