He DID NOT talk about his usual topics...
- How he remembers everything about the day I was born.
- Feeding me tuna sandwiches and pickles when I was younger.
- How he is really good friends with _________ (insert politician or local celebrity).
He DID talk about...
- His kidney stones that he now collects, and I wasn't grossed out.
- Charleton Heston.
- Guns, and I wasn't totally offended.
- The new 12 ft Christmas tree.
- How big he is. An Indian couple that he met weigh the same combined as he does. He also has the same arm span as a gorilla. (Yes, this is like people who brag because they are tall.)
- Showed me pictures of his cars. I could have just as easily seen them in real life by looking outside or walking down to the garage.
Then he showed me this...
He went bungee jumping on his recent trip to New Zealand. Over a river. He showed me pictures and the DVD. It cost $350 Australian, but because he is over 65 they let him go for free. I almost exploded like a baby in the microwave out of excitement.