Monday, March 3, 2008

I've been tagged.

1. 10 years ago:
I was 15. Wishing that I could drive myself everywhere already. I don't know how many hours (days, months) of my life were spent waiting at the Rec Center until someone remembered to pick me up from swim team.

2. 5 things on my “to-do” list today:
Check perezhilton.com
Eat some jelly beans.
Return my missed phone calls.
Vacuum my room.
Read The Money Book for the Young, Broke & Fabulous by Suze Orman.
I will probably only get around to the first two.

3. Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
Build a house.
Buy some cool wheels.
Philanthropy, not sure what, just a cause that is larger than myself.
Have my cake and eat it too.

4. 3 of my bad habits:
Not returning phone calls.
Neglecting my laundry to the point where I just start buying new underwear.
Driving my car as far as possible with the gas light on.

5. 5 Places I have lived:
Pleasant Grove
American Fork
Alpine
Provo
Alpine

6. 5 Jobs I have had:
Lifeguard & swim instructor
Rick Albrecht's gopher
ah-ha.com
Graphic Designer
I think that is all of them.

7. Something most people don’t know about me:
There are a lot of people. I am sure most of them don't know anything about me. Consider yourselves lucky.

2 comments:

gurrbonzo said...

Remember when you FORGOT YOU HAD A JOB and showed up 2 hours late?

Also, your to-do list makes me hate you. But then I unhate when I remember your willingness to walk along the beach in your undies.

Ashley said...

Those donughts were good when you forgot you had a job.

I wish I could forget that I was in graduate school.